Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who ARE these people?

I've been going through old boxes and cleaning out corners and closets.  Today I came across a packet of old family photos.  I thought I would share a few of my favorites.

 
Believe it or not, this is Dave and Jeannette around 1990 (I think).
Very few of these photos are marked.


Dave's college graduation (1961).




Hamata's (1978).
Back: Howard, Jeannette & Gerald.
Front: Rose & Teenie.



One of our wedding photos - Aug. 25, 1979.
Back: Carol, Joyce, Bill and Sean.
Middle: Dave, Jeannette, Dottie, Dave, Sr.
Front: Michael, Angie, Kristi, Kim, Stephanie & Stefan.



Kristi must have taken this one.
Back:  Jeannette & Dave.
Front:  Angie & Michael.
(Love that green pant suit.)



Angie & a baby llama.



Dave Young Blvd.
Right behind Bellevue East High School.



Dave, Jr & Dave, Sr.



 
Dave, Jr. & Dave, Sr. (many years earlier).




Dottie (Dave's mom) & David (1939). 




Band trip to some competition, probably 1979.
Hanon, Jeannette & Dave.




  
Michael & Kristi (late 1980's or early 1990's)
My absolute favorite.

Precious memories.  We have been blessed.   

Love and prayers for those who have gone before us: Michael, Dave, Sr., Dottie, Teenie and Sean.

Jeannette





No comments:

Post a Comment