Saturday, September 12, 2009

Let the re-writing begin!

News flash!

Dave just finished writing the drill for the Lincoln Southeast marching band show. All that really means is that he can now start rewriting it. That will go on daily based on what happens in rehearsals. It is futile to ask him to refrain from making last minute changes. You should begin to worry if he ever says that the drill is good enough. It would mean that he has lost all interest in the band.

---------------

Welcome to my new blog site, D & J Enterprises. Dave has a small business for drill writing and arranging. For business purposes his little company is called D & J Enterprises, so I decided that would be the perfect title for my new blog.

I hope you will visit from time to time. I've got some stories brewing and I'd love to share them with you.

Time for lunch and a football game. Nebraska vs. Arkansas State. Go Huskers!

Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment